www.flickr.com

Outing with M1 Girls

We went shopping at Orchard yesterday, and I bought myself:


  • A Guess wallet

  • A Biotherm Celluli-Choc Set

  • A pair of sunglasses

  • A cheongsam



Could have bought the Guess wallet for only $19.90 cos they gave me a $10 voucher for buying the Biotherm set, and the same wallet was going for $29.90 in Isetan. :( But I already bought the wallet earlier at Guess for $35.90. Oh wells. :3

I tried out this really nice coat from Zara and MZ helped me take a pic. Then we ran out of the shop cos people were staring at us. :x


Thanks to MZ for this great shot!


We went to have kopi at BreadTalk Transit cos BJ was hungry and all of our legs were tired. Then we tried out some fav poses by bloggers, you know those face shots where they stick out their tongues or sideways shot of their faces, etc. Haha. But MZ already posted those pics on her blog, so I'll post some nice pics of them. :p


MZ


BJ


We took this while sitting outside Tangs. This is what happens when you don't actively exercise/shop for one semester. Your legs get tired easily and you can't shop for a full day. :p


Look at My 猪头. Lol.

No comments: