www.flickr.com

This Is An Autogenerated Email


Dear Chufang*,

I notice that you existing CAP falls between 3.2 and 3.99.
I would like to encourage you to work harder (or even smarter) this coming semester, so that you can improve your CAP.

I would also like to take this opportunity to highlight to you the possibility of broadening your education horizon, by taking up some special programmes offered by the university. These include: Minor programmes, overseas exchange programmes, and even double-degree with overseas universities. Not only do these programmes deepen your knowledge in different disciplines, they also provide your an competitive advantage upon your graduation.

Wish you all the success in the coming semester.

Best Regards,

name
Associate Professor &
Vice Dean, Undergraduate Studies
School of Computing


Did you see the phrase in bold, italics and underlined? So sarcastic, they're just not happy about people like me who can't get 2nd upper and above. Making it sound like I deliberately slacked off and caused myself to have a lousy CAP. I didn't sleep to do all the homework and assigments ok! I didn't even have a lvl 60 WoW character ok! RAWR.

And the template sucks lor... what the hell is 'you existing CAP'?! They nothing better to do, (other than sending emails like these) they ate the missing 'r' is it.

I am going to start a new character this sem, and make it lvl 60 by the end of it.

2 comments:

emerald said...

wa.. they really damn *eng* lor.

waipeng said...

I also kena! Everything is exactly the same, except for the name! Wahahah.

Anyway I drop to 3 year liao. Sick of studying anyway, got to move on in life.