www.flickr.com

一人一口 永远不分开

I watched 881 with my parents! I think the last movie I caught with them was An American Tale? That's like eons ago!

The show is a must watch (as I have been saying in a lot of my previous posts). The costumes are absolutely gorgeous, the songs catchy, the plot touching and the hokkien funny. I really dig movies that are touching, even though they always make me cry. Haha.

一人一半(合唱版)

一人一半 感情不散
一人一素故 感情才会久
时光累积 安静的泪滴
一心去追 爱那么可贵

这样的人 这样地等
无非是 等个回应眼神
为爱翻滚 不计伤痕
甘心为你一生都浮沉

这样的人 别笑我蠢
傻傻的 心痛也不觉疼
就算天冷 就算残忍
等你想起这没用的人

一人一半 感情不散
已经找到爱 为何要离开

时光累积 安静的泪滴
一心去追 爱那么可贵

这样的人 这样地等
无非是 等个回应眼神
为爱翻滚 不计伤痕
甘心为你一生都浮沉

这样的人 别笑我蠢
傻傻的 心痛也不觉疼
就算天冷 就算残忍
等你想起这没用的人

一人一半 感情不散
已经找到爱 为何要离开

I met someone during the weekend and I finally realize what is love/lust at first sight. I've been dying to want to know everything about this person since the day we met, but I know that we'll probably never meet/speak again, because of the circumstances we met under. Maybe this is just a passing infatuation. But then again, I haven't been infatuated with any guy in the recent...6 years or so? Interesting.

This feeling of infatuation is giving me inspiration to stop mucking around with my life and be a better person. So... at least one good thing come out of it. :)

3 comments:

omoide said...

if you really want something then go fight for it. i'm supposing you sold something to him or something like that? (only way i can think of that fits your description >.>) maybe you can try asking something related to that matter or w/e. i dunno, just assuming :D

fingers said...

Gambatte!!
grab him b4 he's gone!!

Chufang said...

He's attached. And you guys are crazy.