www.flickr.com

Wasted

Hmm... I have no school on Thursdays and I usually plan to do my readings/tutorials on this day. But because I'm usually so wasted from playing Maple Story till 5 am in the morning, I have no mood to do any work at all on Thursdays. :x

I remember telling myself that I'd sleep at 12 - 1 am latest every night, and err... I think I can do that on most nights, except on Wednesdays. When it's so freaking easy to rush for PQ. And rushing for PQ means easy exp points. And easy exp points means faster leveling! Can you believe that guuchan levelled up twice while PQ-ing?! And the exp points require for every level increases (almost) exponentially. Muff's mage is at level 36, and I think he needs 194832 to next level. How shitty is that. Hahaha. So when there's easy exp, I shouldn't complain. But it's affecting my mood to do work, la. :p

Went to queensway with Panda yesterday. She needed soccer boots for Ultimate. Her previous pair died. Haha. Or rather, it developed a gaping mouth. Anyway, I enjoyed her company. We didn't manage to get the boots cos they were out of stock in the whole complex, but one outlet will be having new stock next week. So next week then check it out lo. And then we had meatballs at Ikea. *yum* and nuggets. She wanted only the meatballs, but I threw in the nuggets cos they were cheap and they came with fries! Haha. Coincidentally, CS was also meeting MZ for dinner, but I was already meeting Panda, so I had to pass. Will have to meet up with MZ before she leaves on her one year tour. That lucky woman. :)

And erm, I have 3 weeks worth of readings to do, and shitload of tuts to clear. But I'm sitting here blogging and helping my brother upload photos. :x

4 comments:

AMZ said...

What is this maple story all about? can someone teach me how to play it in US?

Chufang said...

I don't know whether it's available in the US, I think it might not be. You can check out their official website (http://maplestory.com).

emerald said...

yup! mapling is v.addictive. ahah, long time no play liao, cos got lots of projs currently. mz, when u're leavin for ur 1 yr tour? u guys chio me out for some catchin up too. =D

Chufang said...

Oei you! You never add me in MS! Hahaha.