www.flickr.com

Another Photo Shoot

Went for a photo shoot with BJ and MZ yesterday, cos Bernard (Sophia's husband) wants to build up his portfolio as a photographer.

I've all along sub consciously known that I am not photogenic, and the recent photo shoots just confirmed it. -_- Pictures will be out this week. I will keep you guys posted.

It was fun, reminiscing the times we spent back in M1 and fooling around (which was what we did every single day back in M1) in the studio. Too bad MZ will be going to US for half a year. She'll be back at end of the year to get married. I wish her happiness. :)

I suddenly realised that when I mention I used to work in a telecommunications company, people automatically assume I worked as a customer service telephone operator. -_-||

1 comment:

emerald said...

ahha. me too. and they always ask if i can get cheaper deals for handphones... *duh* (-_-)'''