www.flickr.com

Hi, I'm Sharon

My friends at work thinks I should change my name. Cos they always hear me having to spell my name out to customers over the phone. :x

Henceforth, I shall be known as Sharon (or any other equally common name). I shall also attempt to swallow the mouth piece of the head set so that I'm not the loudest person in the office. :x

I feel so paiseh that I have to speak so loud, but if I speak at a normal volume, the person I'm talking to can't hear me at all. -_- *hatesthelongdistance* I've been making calls to Malaysia, the distance prolly caused the loss in volume when my voice was transmitted over. :x

4 comments:

AMZ said...

I think Estrella is the best name on earth for you.. If you are thinking of a normal name..I suggest mary

emerald said...

sharon? doesnt suit ur character lei. but among tons and tons of names, why do u have to choose sharon?

Chufang said...

You guys are crazy. Lol. I thought of Mary as well, but that is like... super common. Lol.

The name Sharon just popped up all of a sudden. Lol. Anyway, I didn't change my name la. Hahaha. People have problems with Angel, too. Hahaha.

Chufang said...

No la. Someone got it as Eng Joo. Hahaha. :p