www.flickr.com

Female Hulk

I signed up at the California Fitness Gym a couple of weeks ago, and since then I've been going to the gym every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, except the Sunday that just passed cos I sprained my ankle while walking to work on Friday morning. :x I find it quite funny that I hurt myself while walking to work, and not from exercising. -_- Anyways, I have sort of grown a little bigger sized, especially my arms. I can no longer wear flirty little tops and not look like the female Hulk. ; ; I think I shall do more cardio exercises and hope my muscles shrink. :x

The reason why I haven't been blogging is cos my current seat in the office has no internet access, and I've been busy going to the gym or out with friends after work. I don't even have time to maple. In fact, I couldn't have mapled cos when my brother upgraded to Maxonline Ultimate last week, it was the beginning of a nightmare for Starhub. I called them up everyday to complain that data transfer rates are slower than Maxonline 2000 most of the time, and blah blah blah yada yada yada. And as expected, when the technician came down to take a look on Saturday morning, There. Was. No. Lag. ... I am quite set on changing ISPs, but my brother already collected the laptop that came with our upgrade to the Maxonline Ultimate subscription. I wonder how he's gonna take it up with Starhub. I wash my hands of the issue. I've been complaining to them since I was on Maxonline 2000 and till now, the connection hasn't gotten better. In fact, it became worse, and we're like paying 2 times more per month for this shit! Grrr...

2 comments:

Chufang said...

I'm not the one who sets the weights, my trainer does (we're given one free personal training session and lifetime guidance) and occasionally my cousin fools around with it. -_- Given a choice, I'd put a weight that I can do 2 sets of 15 reps on.

AMZ said...

Wa hardworking EST keep it up !!! I also want to go leh...calafonia Fitness...