www.flickr.com

It's That Timetable Thing Again

As usual, NUS likes to make fun of us students.

Most of the IS modules are only available next semester and the only level 3000 IS module I can choose to take is some achipalia CS3255 which I am not interested in and have never considered reading. So I plan to read a level 4000 IS module that I am interested in instead, and leave my lvl 3000 IS modules to another semester.

I took the day off (actually I'm supposed to be down with a cold *sniff sniff* :x), spent my morning adding modules and double checking the time slots. Now I just have to wait for Yvonne and Edmund to confirm that they're taking BSP1004 with me. :)

Here's some random stuff I did while waiting for CORS to open. It's my first try at abstract in Photoshop. :)


Night Sky Wallpaper


Signature


The Hello thingy automatically resizes the images, so you can't see the wallpaper in it's original size.

No comments: