www.flickr.com

I Defy The Powers That Be

070919161124-DSC00239

My course ended early today, so I thought I'd go back to the office then go gym with my gf and mistress after work. As I was waiting for bus back to the office, 2 bus 30 came and went. It's the bus I take to go home. So I was smsing my gf that it's definitely a sign from up above, telling me to go home. She says I have defied the powers that be by not taking either of those buses. Lol. So I told her, ok, I'll definitely take the third bus 30, cos 3 is a magic number.

Guess what? Bus 97 (bus to office) finally arrived... with the third bus 30 following behind. Lol. Anyway, I'm on the bus back to the office now. Haha.

P.S. I know the white Samoy on top is totally out of point, but I'm dying to blog about this uncanny bus coincidence, and I need a pic. Plus, it's cute ok. It has white eyelashes. Damn cool.

1 comment:

fingers said...

yes samoyed has white lashes.
there is a samoyed for adoption.
Keen? <----- i noe it's a NO.

yeah, u should have gone home...