www.flickr.com

A Woman Needs A Man

Read this article on Asiaone website and I agree with it. I don't wanna holy wall of text, batman you guys again so I'll just quote some nice parts. :)

"It really is like having a 24-hour best friend," she says.

"Wake up together, go to work together, come home to someone to complain to, have hobbies together, go to sleep together. Ultimately, marriage is not about sex, financial security or even kids. It's about companionship and having a 24-hour friend who makes life easier most of the time."


Imagine if JJ were a guy, I'll fall madly in love with her, and make her my 24 hour exclusive best friend. Lol. But because she isn't a guy, I don't care how many wives she has.

No amount of cake and coffee with your girlfriends (sorry, girls, but you do know what I mean), or a pet dog's unconditional love, can give a woman the same happiness as when she is in the company of the man she adores and who loves her back.


I think this is true too. When I'm out with my girlfriends (ex schoolmates or my cousins), there are some times when I just wanna 撒娇, and you can't really do it with girls. Lol. Feels awfully weird. Plus it's a really warm feeling when the person you love indulges you ok. Lol.

2 comments:

fingers said...

this article is so rite...
if JJ can change to be a man,
i think J also wan to change to be a man.

J-Master Ultima 3000 said...

awwww...

*flings pisai*