www.flickr.com

Impulse Buy!

I got myself a Christmas present. :x It's totally an impulse buy. It's a silver model of the Canon IXUS 860 IS. Xiujun, 我没有能耐. -_-"



The salesman was selling those mini direct print printers as well, so I got him to take a picture of MZ and me and print 2 copies for us. I chatted with him so much that he got confused and nearly gave me two sets of camera cases. Wahaha. And I like how it doesn't capture my shit complexion. :)


MZ and Me


Met sugar daddy for movie after that and took some shots at Vivocity since we ended up meeting early. I didn't edit these photos except for the size to avoid spoiling my layout. Basically these are for XJ to see. Hahaha. :p


Manual Mode
Focal length: 4.6mm
Sensitivity: ISO 160 (Auto)
Shutter speed: 1/60
Aperture: 2.8
Exp Compensate: 0


Digital Macro Mode
Focal length: 4.6mm
Sensitivity: ISO 100
Shutter speed: 1/100
Aperture: 2.8
Exp Compensate: 0


Digital Macro Mode
Focal length: 4.6mm
Sensitivity: ISO 100
Shutter speed: 1/25
Aperture: 2.8
Exp Compensate: 0


These were taken this morning cos I was too pooped out after watching that long ass Warlords movie last night and didn't play with the camera when I got home.


Digital Macro Mode
Focal length: 4.6mm
Sensitivity: ISO 400
Shutter speed: 0.3
Aperture: 2.8
Exp Compensate: 0


Digital Macro Mode
Focal length: 4.6mm
Sensitivity: ISO 400
Shutter speed: 1/10
Aperture: 2.8
Exp Compensate: 0

3 comments:

Zzz said...

hahaha 我看到你要我看的东西了。。。i like the last pic.. ah bit with the fur sticking out of the cage...what's the damage? heng u din buy the printer the promoter is promoting on impulse...

Chufang said...

$669 cos it's Harvey Norman price. I'm totally not interested in the printer. Hahaha. But MZ was super interested in it. She also like the new Sony cameras, can draw on the pictures like Neoprint.

emerald said...

wa seh! the camera is power man, able to capture so many details ie. extremely good Mega Pix!

hmm, i can see improvements in your photography. ;)