www.flickr.com

In Other News



The image is supposed to be bigger, think Hello resized it or something. T_T As you can see, I have joined the flirty short skirts gang by buying my very first piece of flirty short skirt. It's motivation for me to lose fats and have killer legs like my friend who's in first year Computing. Other source of motivation comes from Panda's skinny arms. And I love these flats that are all the rage now. I don't really like to wear heels cos of my height, so I love the flats to bits! They're quirky (which most of my clothes are) and comfy! Whee!

In other news, I got 86/100 for my GEK mid term! Yeah! And none of my groupmates are doing anything about the Financial Accounting project. I'm too busy with my Operating Systems project & lab to be bothered about it! :D

4 comments:

AMZ said...

Nice shoes, I have a similar pair of white one...

emerald said...

hmm.. i need to lose some pounds off too. =D but tt will start after exams. =P

Chufang said...

Oh... you should stop saying that. You have nothing else to lose anymore (other than ... :D :D :D). Haha. :p

Chufang said...

They are so NOT an illusion. I swear you slimmed down overall. :D Meh.. I have thunder thighs and skinny calves. :( Tt's why I go gym and work on the hip abduction machine (the obscene one). Lol.