www.flickr.com

What's All the Excitement?

I love my new red shoes. :D *prances around in flats*

I haven't received my grades for the Financial Account mid term paper yet. Suddenly am very excited about it. Lol. :D I really think I will get a good grade for it. :x

I have tons of things that I wanna do and am very excited about, too! :D


  • Buy a pouch to keep my sanitary pads in. They keep tumbling out of my bag in front of everybody. :x

  • Plan to get Celluli-Choc & the L'Oreal skincare range for acne prone skin

  • Get a holiday job. I have a 3 month long holiday from May to August! Somebody hire me please! I'm looking at 1.5k per month at least (which means I can't go sell cosmetics T_T My lifelong dream is to be able to sell cosmetics. Hahahaha :p). Haha. I wonder whether freelancing will earn me that much. :p

  • Make a new layout!

2 comments:

emerald said...

i tot u're goin for ur IA. what happened?

Chufang said...

The projects listed for IA were very sucky. No point applying.