www.flickr.com

Just Pay Up Already!

My mid term for Financial Accounting is tomorrow. I'm still awake cos I sort of just finished studying. The portion about bad debt expenses and allowances is driving me nuts. @_@ People should just pay what they owe and then we won't have to worry about writing off amounts of money, and the world will be a more beautiful place. :D

The test starts at 2 pm tomorrow, so I'll just wake a bit earlier later in the morning and try to sort out that portion on bad debts. I think I have been most hardworking for this module. :D Last sem I was enthusiastic about CS2301 (Business and Technical Communication). This sem is FNA. Hehe. Hope I'll get just as good a grade as I did for 2301. :D :D :D

3 comments:

AMZ said...

Good luck girl..You are a smart girl with some hardwork, an AD is sure to be marked on your paper...

~tif;fany* said...

haha
accounting *bleh*

jia you babe :)

Chufang said...

MZ: I didn't even get AD last sem... I'm contented with an A, since it's the same modular grade as AD. :D :D :D

Tiffany: Thanks.