www.flickr.com

printf( "Hello World.\n" );

This is a notification to all my readers (however small the total population may be), that I am still alive.

My first paper is on 25th April, I have 2 assignments due on 20th April and as you all know, programming assignments are a bitch with all the bugs, especially since we're coding in C for this particular assignment. And the reason I am still up at this hour is cos another day of debugging has just whooshed by, leaving me feeling unaccomplished and stinky. I haven't had the opportunity to shower yet.

And my other assignment? It was waiting to be done. No one wanted to do it. I volunteered to do it even though I had shit programming/debugging to do. My group mate messaged me on MSN and told me he'd do it, and thus I only have shit programming/debugging left to do. He is godsend I tell you. I may not have a religion, but I definitely do not doubt the powers that be.

I have no time to study for exams. 5 days is definitely not enough. I am so fucking screwed this sem.

5 comments:

AMZ said...

Jia Yew EST... You can do it girl....

Chufang said...

MZ: Thanks

Panda: Oh man. You know the Hello World thingy? :p It was half past 2 in the morning lei...Was a legit typo. :D

CessyPoo: Thanks! I need lots!

jerm: Who's dodo? :x I'm sure you're pleased to know that we had more girls than boys in class during my polytechnic days! Lol. :p

Chufang said...

Thanks boss! :D

Chufang said...

Wow. She's |337. :p Hehe.

emerald said...

hee. tml my first paper. i totally over-saturated liao. don worry, u will make it my dear. all the best! =P