www.flickr.com

白天我们是 students。晚上我们是 brothers。

Hmm... I think I will be buying this album...


Mika Nakashima - Music


When I have time to actually visit a CD shop. Found this gem when I was at HMV last weekend after visiting Wendy's for her baby's first month thingy. And I've been hankering after it ever since. Didn't manage to download the album off IRC, so most prob I'll buy the album. :)

Actually planned to buy it today, and I woke up all happy and tingly cos I planned to shop for the CD. And then I logged onto my computer, downloaded my tuts and suddenly 'Wham!'. Sunday is the day I clear my tuts for the week. I clean forgot all about it. And sianzation descended on me, just like that.

Any of you who take our public transport/watch movies/watch tv often enough, will be familiar with this line from an anti drug abuse ad: '白天我们是 students 。晚上我们是 brothers 。'. Well, I have my own version of this line that originally went: '白天我们是 students 。晚上我们是 maplers 。'. Cos I maple during weekday evenings. And it gradually evolved from that to '白天我们是 students 。晚上我们还是 students 。' and finally to '白天我们是 students 。晚上我们还是 students 。Saturday & Sunday 我们也是 students 。' cos of overwhelming workload. T_T

No comments: