www.flickr.com

Survey Meme

I don't think blogger allows summary thingies. So you guys will just have to bear with the whole chunk:

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Cai Chufang
Birthday:17th November 1983
Birthplace:Singapore
Current Location:Singapore
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:(Freakishly) Black
Height:1.67m
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right handed
Your Heritage:Chinese
The Shoes You Wore Today:None. :x Didn't go out at all.
Your Weakness:Being useless
Your Fears:Being fat/ugly/stupid
Your Perfect Pizza:Pepperoni and cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:None
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:fufufu
Thoughts First Waking Up:What's the time now?
Your Best Physical Feature:Used to be my eyes. Now it's... none. T_T
Your Bedtime:Anytime from 12 am to 3 am
Your Most Missed Memory:When I was working. The period of time before I took my one week leave and discovered what my Manager had done, which disappointed me thoroughly.
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King
Single or Group Dates:Both
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Can't decide, don't remember how they taste.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Choc
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappucino! :)
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:Yes
Do you Sing:Yes, albeit horribly.
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Used to want to. :p
Do you want to get Married:YES!
Do you belive in yourself:Used to.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Sometimes.
Do you think you are Attractive:Sometimes.
Are you a Health Freak:No. I eat trash and go to the gym. -_-
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes!
Do you like Thunderstorms:Not really. They're noisy and scare my dog and rabbit.
Do you play an Instrument:No, but I want to be able to.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Nope.
In the past month have you Smoked:I don't smoke.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Not prescribed, Panadol for Cold.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No...but I've hugged an Oreo. ;)
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Nope.
In the past month have you been on Stage:No.
In the past month have you been Dumped:-_- No.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:People don't do that here.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Thought flashed past my mind, but I didn't. Lol.
Ever been Drunk:Think so.
Ever been called a Tease:Nope.
Ever been Beaten up:Nope.
Ever Shoplifted:No.
How do you want to Die:Peacefully.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Happy.
What country would you most like to Visit:Don't know.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Dark brown
Favourite Hair Color:Black
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:Taller than me but not taller than 1.9m
Weight:Healthy weight for his height
Best Clothing Style:My style. Haha. Nah.. his style, but NO nerdy style pls. -_-
Number of Drugs I have taken:1? Panadol for Cold.
Number of CDs I own:A few. Less than 10.
Number of Piercings:6. 2 closed, 4 opened.
Number of Tattoos:None.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Several. Like when I shouted at Jernice during a class chalet in pri sch. Used Zhexuan as an example when teaching Tangie to play daidee. Talking to my manager in tones that were way too casual... etc.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

2 comments:

AMZ said...

Your Most Missed Memory: When I was working. The period of time before I took my one week leave and discovered what my Manager had done, which disappointed me thoroughly.

Haha....I know what happened...

Chufang said...

MZ: Hahaha. You were the one who called me during that week what. :p I wouldn't have known, otherwise. :(

Panda: Ya, I read yours and realised that that is what I would have wanted, too. :p Oh ya, I forgot about 'zz'. Zz. :p My friend was always saying 'fufufu. Hi I'm guu.' whenever I logged onto MS. It gave me the impression I overused 'fufufu'. :p